Monday, October 24, 2011
Date Nights
We have always been the couple that would pull out a movie or order pizza for our date night. Now I'm not complaining those dates were always nice, but for one of my classes we have been reading talks by the prophet and apostles. I admire their relationship they have with their wives and the memories they have made. I decided that I was going to take the initiative and plan fun dates each week. This last week Micah was having a hard week so I thought I would surprise him. I left an card next to his bed that read "Save the Date" inside it said quarters, flashing lights, and blisters . . . What do they all have in common? Find out Friday at 6:00 p.m. (P.S. Don't forget your money). I then left a $10 in the card. Friday night came and Micah already knew we would be going to the arcade. Ever since Micah was a kid he as loved arcades. So we went and had fun forgetting about the stress of school. We then went to 5 Buck Pizza for some delicious food and then headed home for some Psych episodes and home-made milkshakes. It was a lot of fun! Not every date will be quite like that but we had some fun memories and created some inside jokes as well. Next week is a spooky, fun date.



1 comment:
That is a fun idea!!!! I love planning date nights! Have you ever checked out the website, thedatingdivas.com? They have a lot of fun date ideas based on movies, holidays, culture, etc. You should look at it! I get a lot of ideas off of there and make them my own!
Post a Comment