This weekend was fantastic. I drove down to Bountiful with my new car Luigi and picked up a beautiful girl to go have fun with. We went to the D.I. to mess around, trying on different outfits and taking pictures. Then we went on a double date with her friend Amberly and my mission buddy Scott Aylett. We went to Salt Lake and ate real Napoletana pizza at Sette Bello, followed by a dang good gelato. Then we went to Amberly's to play a game. We had a blast.
That night I spent the night at Scott's, and it was a great time. In the morning we got to reminisce about good times in the mission. Then the real fun began.
I went to pick up Heidi and we got lunch together. On a walk afterwards, we had our first kiss :). We watched a movie, had a family dinner, then went to see Aida at Viewmont High School in Bountiful. All in all, it was the best day I could ever have. Now she's got me all in love with her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment