Well, proposing to your sweetheart is a lot harder than you dream. It was a wreck!!! :) Actually it wasn't too bad. It was just that in the spot I wanted to propose, there was an old guy scraping dirt off the bottom of his truck.......not the best idea of company :). I kindly asked him if I could use that spot, and he wasn't too excited. But he left and it was done. Anyway, we went to the temple in the morning to do baptisms for the dead, then went up to a lookout in Bountiful! While dancing to our song, "Everything" by Lifehouse, I got down on one knee and popped the question that brought me the greatest YES I've ever received in my life :D. The fact that there was more than one YES made it all the better. Ask about it sometime, I'll tell you how I asked!




No comments:
Post a Comment