Friday, March 19, 2010

6 Months and Counting


On March 5th we were able to celebrate our 6 month anniversary. We made it half of a year and we are still going strong, and in the cold burg we have our love to keep us warm. In the past months we have stayed busy with school, work, friends, family, and just life in general. The past semester has been a tough one! By the time both of us get home it is late and we are ready to hit the pillows. We both are enjoying our jobs and bringing home the bacon so to speak. Although I can't figure out why the angry parents call the office about their child instead of the angry child calling. Also we were able to move into a new apartment where we will hopefully be staying for the next 2 years. I can actually start decorating the walls and making the our apartment fill like a home. We also were able to have my mom and grandma come to visit to help us get all settled into our new apartment. They were a huge help and I was so excited to see them!!! Also one of my best friends came to visit and we had a fun girls night. It was greatly needed with the crazy semester I have been having. There is only three more weeks left of school and both of us couldn't be more excited to have this one over and done with and one less semester to go before we are able to graduate. With everything going on my husband is still the most amazing person I know. I love him very much!!! We miss everyone and hope that everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Vee said...

I love you. I'm excited you only have three more weeks. Although I'm jealous you only have three, when I've got 5.
Oh and people listen to parents better than the kids that's why they call. Or it's because the kids don't understand how important it might be to their future and the parents do. Could that be why? Keep hanging in there.:D

Kylie said...

Awesome, 3 weeks! I know you can do it! Glad your doing well. Hope you enjoyed your 6 month anniversary. :)Take care!

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones