Happy Birthday To Me :)
It is another year and older but I don't know about wiser. I ended up not having to work which I was extremely happy about. Micah wanted to make sure that I had the birthday that I wanted. If any of you know me that means a lot of I don't knows. I finally decided that all I wanted to do was not have to make dinner. The rest of the day we spent hanging up decorations in our new apartment, watching our favorite TV series West Wing, Getting our new washer and dryer, and eating out at Applebees. Also Micah made me a yummy cake! I thought he did a really good job don't you think. We didn't have any candles so we used a match instead which was a new experience but creative. Also I was able to open my gift which was a new pair of black dress shoes which was greatly needed. My old ones need to be retired. Now I can't wait until the next week where I get to celebrate with my fabulous family. I can't wait!!!



2 comments:
What a fun birthday! I love the match idea. When we were first married someone had given us a candle. One of those skinny tall ones,and that's what we used. :) It was pretty funny looking. I can't wait to see you.
Bryan and I used matches for my birthday LAST year! So fun :) I'll have to tell him not to forget to get some lol.
Can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment