Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Birthday to Remember!


We were lucky enough to have the chance to go home the week after my birthday and celebrate with my family. I was so excited to see everyone and who can complain about celebrating their birthday twice, right? Any my Mom had a yummy dinner which I have missed and also a delicious cake which I loved! All the family was there are gave me wonderful gifts, but most importantly we had fun playing games all night. Being in Rexburg is where we are suppose to be right now with school but it is very hard being away from my family being the home body that I am.
Also my mom had bought tickets to the Broadway Musical Lion King that was playing at the Capitol Theater in Salt Lake City. I was so excited because I have heard how wonderful this play is and didn't have the chance to see it when I was in New York. The play was phenomenal! The opening number practically had me on the edge of my seat. The music was outstanding and the costumes took my breath away. I was bummed though because I had forgot my glasses and couldn't see their faces as well but oh well I still loved it. It was also fun to have a girls night with my sisters, my mom, and my grandma. It was a great idea mom Thanks!


I love these girls. No one can have a better family than me :)

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Wahoo, getting to celebrate twice is the best! Looks like both celebrations were great.

Vee said...

Cute post Max! I love you so much. I'm glad you had a good birthday.

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones