Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Day of Love

First off I must say that I have the best husband any girl could ask for! Not all of you may agree but I might be a little biased. The reason why I think I have the best husband is because He made Valentines day a Day of Love! Micah started out by making be a fabulous gigantic breakfast before he had to leave for Seminary (He is substituting for two weeks and he has to be there are 7 a.m.). The breakfast consisted of eggs with cheese on top, hash browns with ketchup, toast in the shape of a heart, orange slices, ice cream with strawberries and bananas, Little Debbie heart shaped cakes, and a glass of cold milk. He woke me up to say good bye and encouraged to eat the breakfast before it got cold. I was so surprised! He didn't even wake me up with the squeaky wood floors. It was really sweet!

After he got off work he called to let me know he was coming to pick me up and since he was wearing a nice shirt I should get dressed up little bit. So i changed into a wear of slacks and Micah walked in with beautiful roses and a stuff bear that was so soft. I loved them! Micah surprised me by taking to a restaurant close to where we live called The Bank. It use to be an old bank but the remodeled it to be an Italian restaurant. The owner is Italian and goes by Gio. Micah had a fun time chatting in Italian with him (I caught a few words). We had a delicious meal and headed home. On the way we decided to stop by the dollar store and pick up some treats and make a stop at the Redbox for a movie we could finish the night off with. When we got home I gave him my gift of his favorite cologne, and we snuggled up to enjoy the movie. It was a fantastic day and I'm so glad I was able to share with my amazing husband. I'm so lucky!

Also I got a card in the mail from my grandparents and a package from home that I was so excited to get! My mom sent me a Valentine kitchen towel which was very cute, I love you peeps, pex dispensers of the Lightning McQueen and Sally (an inside joke with me and Micah) and Russian Dressing which I needed for a recipe for our red dinner and couldn't find out here. I miss my family but I was ecstatic to receive a package from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones