Saturday, September 10, 2011

Two Years and Forever to Go

We were able to celebrate our 2nd anniversary this last weekend. We were bad and didn't take any pictures, but we did have lots of fun. We traveled down Saturday morning and stayed with my family that night. It was fun to see all of my family again (I'm such a home body). Then Sunday night we headed to Salt Lake and stayed in the Marriott. We earned two free nights with our Marriott rewards card while we traveled to and from Virginia. We shopped at the gateway and got a lot of fun things. We also visited the apple store and wow was the store busy, but Micah was able to get some fun things for his I-pad. I was also able to get a cute new swim suit which I know is a little late in the season to buy but I can't wait to wear it. We also enjoyed eating at our favorite place Settebello! We love their food and gelato and if you are ever in Salt lake you should check it out. We enjoyed time to relax and just spend time with each other. We can't believe two years have gone by but we have grown even closer than we were before and we look forward to the forever we get to share together.

1 comment:

Vee said...

I'm glad you're a homebody because every time you go home, I sure miss you and Micah and can't wait until you visit again. Happy Anniversary!

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones