Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Thanksgiving
We were able to my families for Thanksgiving. I was super excited and couldn't wait to see everyone. We had a wonderful meal. I was stuffed and you can't complain about the turkey leftovers on homemade rolls for lunch. Yummy! We also made our gingerbread houses. Micah had the best idea! He made the scene of Santa living in a van down by the river. It was awesome and so detailed. I made my own version of the Psych detective agency. Then we all stayed up pretty late to hit the Black Friday sales. I have been wanting to go with the girls in family for two years now so I was pretty excited about that. The holiday was wonderful and I am so grateful for family and for my amazing husband.




1 comment:
I like your Psych house! Have I told you that's mine and Joe's new show? Lost has been set aside because we're so into Psych and Scrubs! Scrubs is our show for when we have very little time to do anything and Psych is when we just want to chill and don't want to watch a movie.
Post a Comment