Sunday, December 18, 2011

FINALLY!

The fall semester if over and boy are we both excited. We both finished our finals on Thursday and were finally able to take a big breath and relax. Micah was excited to be over with the semester and get rid of his heavy load. If you ask him about his semester he will begin ranting about the crazy teachers he had. Here is to hoping next semester will be better.
After Finals were over we decided to go out to eat to celebrate. Almost every restaurant was overflowing with students and their families with graduation taking place. So we decided to stop by Subway, plus Micah had a gift card so it was even better. We then went to the small arcade in town and Micah found a new game. You drop a ball and it goes into several different holes. Depending on which hole depends on how many tickets you get. Micah got the ball to go through the jackpot hole twice. My husband is way to good at games! We then went to the cheap theater in town and watched In Time (A very good movie by the way). We then came home and I was exhausted and it did not take long for me to fall asleep.
Next semester is going to be a little bit different. Micah has decided not to work and extend his graduation date by a semester. This will make it less stressful for him and also give him some time to grow in other areas of his life. It is also my last semester, which means I am only 8 credits away from my degree!!!! I'm pretty excited about it even though I'm not sure where to go after that. It will depend on where Micah is able to get a job.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

It's so crazy to think that you're almost done! Hooray for you though! I'm so excited for you!! :)

Kelsey said...

yayayayayay!!! This is so exciting!
And "In Time"... Totally good! Bryan and I loved it!

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones