My last semester has started and I can see the end of the tunnel. I am only taking 9 credits this semester which is very different. Micah and I are taking a Chemistry class together and I'm glad I have him in the class to explain the concepts we are learning. Everything seems to go over my head. I am also taking Evolution and my Senior Seminar. The funny thing is I have had two dreams already where I fail one of my classes and I have to stay an extra semester. Let's hope that nightmare doesn't come true. Micah has decided to take about 14 credits this semester but has decided not to work. Last semester was extremely stressful for him and he wanted to have a little more free time this semester. We both felt that this was a good thing for him to do but I am a worrier when it comes to finances. Those worries decreased when I received a "promotion" at work. I have been working in the Admissions office ever since I got married and I have loved. They decided to reconstruct some things in the office and started having lead students and student Coordinators. I am a student Coordinator so the other student employees come to me with questions, all the angry phone calls come to me before they go to my boss, but it did come with a pay raise. I am excited for the new responsibilities and I always love a challenge. I just hope I can fulfill my job there and complete all the large essays that are due this semester as well. I'm counting down to April 6th when I get to through my graduation hat in the air.
Friday, January 13, 2012
Another Semester
My last semester has started and I can see the end of the tunnel. I am only taking 9 credits this semester which is very different. Micah and I are taking a Chemistry class together and I'm glad I have him in the class to explain the concepts we are learning. Everything seems to go over my head. I am also taking Evolution and my Senior Seminar. The funny thing is I have had two dreams already where I fail one of my classes and I have to stay an extra semester. Let's hope that nightmare doesn't come true. Micah has decided to take about 14 credits this semester but has decided not to work. Last semester was extremely stressful for him and he wanted to have a little more free time this semester. We both felt that this was a good thing for him to do but I am a worrier when it comes to finances. Those worries decreased when I received a "promotion" at work. I have been working in the Admissions office ever since I got married and I have loved. They decided to reconstruct some things in the office and started having lead students and student Coordinators. I am a student Coordinator so the other student employees come to me with questions, all the angry phone calls come to me before they go to my boss, but it did come with a pay raise. I am excited for the new responsibilities and I always love a challenge. I just hope I can fulfill my job there and complete all the large essays that are due this semester as well. I'm counting down to April 6th when I get to through my graduation hat in the air.



3 comments:
Oh man, you get the angry phone calls first?! :) But isn't it great how you make a little bit of a risky decision without knowing how it's truly going to work out and the Lord provides a way?! :)
You are so close, I am so excited for you...keep up the great work & congrats on the promotion!
It's so nice to see that light. Keep it up. You can do it!
Post a Comment