I know that this is kind of late but better than nothing. I had the opportunity to spend this Halloween with my family which I was very excited for. The Sunday before Halloween my Dad's side of the family all got together for the annual Halloween Party. Micah had never been to one and I was excited to share a family tradition with him. Micah dressed up as Neal Caffrey from our favorite TV Show White Collar. I dressed up as Alex Hunter who is also from White Collar but I don't look anything like her. My Dad was a trooper and also went as Peter Burke who is the FBI agent on white Collar. We had to explain to the older generation who we were but most of the cousins knew. We had fun eating food and enjoyed my Uncle creating a story from all of our costumes. I remember loving that part of the Halloween Party and it is still a highlight for everyone. My brother and sister-in-law dressed up as Mitt Romney and Mia Love. Their costumes were a big hit. Micah can say that he has a picture with Mitt Romney.
Micah was sweet enough to head back to Idaho without me and let me stay and spend some time with my family. I had a great time spending time with some of my bestest friends: Amberly and Kylie. My family and I carved pumpkins and I made sure to have Micah be part of it somehow. I carved a L for Luigi and carved a luigi face. I also enjoyed spending time with my sisters and my cute nieces. I had the chance to babysit them while I was there and we went to the park and played and enjoyed a picnic. I always love spending time with my family but I was pretty excited to see Micah. If you didn't hear on facebook we have a pretty hard time being a part.
 |
| Neal Caffrey and Alex Hunter |
 |
| Neal Caffrey and Peter Burke |
 |
| Neal Caffrey and Mitt Romney |
 |
| Carving pumpkins |
 |
| L for Luigi |
 |
| Lou not letting me pass "No adults allowed" |
 |
| Bug showing off her tricks |
 |
| Monkey is getting too big |
 |
| I love my cute sister |
 |
| Static hair |
 |
| Playing soccer |
 |
| Gathering Fall leaves |
No comments:
Post a Comment