Sunday, December 8, 2013

3 Months


Lately I have been feeling a lot of regret as a Mom. I was surprised how quickly it set in. I already feel that I have slacked off as a Mom because we just had pictures taken of Clara just a few days ago, I forgot to bring the baby book to the hospital so we are going to have a 3 month old hand print instead of newborn, I keep forgetting to take a picture when she turns another month older, we had to start supplementing earlier than I wanted. I mean, you would think I would be more on top of that type of stuff. I will have to learn and grow from it I guess. Apart from that Clara and I have a lot of fun together and her smiles are to die for. She is 3 months old now and I can't believe it. I hope she knows how much we love her because being the guinea pig kid can not be easy. 

Clara your personality is starting to show. You are the sweetest and funniest child. Everyone says you look just like a doll and can't believe your small delicate features. You have been busy this last month and are growing so fast. Here is what you have been up to.

- You now weigh over 9 lbs. and are starting to fatten up more. You have elbow dipoles now which Mom and Dad think are the cutest!

- You are smiling more. You smile when Dad makes his duck voice and all of Mom's weird dance moves. 

- You are making more cooing sounds and they are so sweet. We think you have one sound to let us know you are tired because we only seem to hear it at night (apparently we need more help from her in the sleep area).

- You are able to hold your head up for a longer amount of time when you're on your tummy.

- The past week you have been sleeping through the night (Mom is hoping this sticks around for awhile) :)

- You like to fall asleep to background noise like the white noise machine, the dryer, or the dishwasher.

- You still fit in newborn clothes but it is hard to get them over your head. 0-3 month clothes are still a little big.

- You love to be sitting where you can see everything around you. Sitting facing Mom or Dad just isn't as much fun.

- You have started to really enjoy your play mat and it is fun to watch your facial expressions when your arms hit the toys.

- We love watching how fast you kick your legs when you are excited.

You have made us the happiest parents. Even with all the blow outs and spit up you find a way to make us smile and laugh. We love you Clara!


2 comments:

Kylie said...

cute!!!!!! :)

Amberly said...

Heidi my dearest, Clara is not going to remember that she had supplemented food, she's not going to judge you for the lack of pictures, etc. But she will remember the times you laughed together and had fun. As long as you're making memories with her, you are succeeding as a mom! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones