Wednesday, May 7, 2014

8 Months Old!


This past month as flown by! You are learning so much and I'm amazed out how observant you are. I'm sure I'm only beginning to understand what a little amazing miracle you are.

- You can hold the bottle all by yourself. Even one handed sometimes

- You do the funniest things with your feet when you eat: rub them together or on our leg, stick it straight up in the air, or kick them.

- You have mastered the sippy cup. Although, sometimes you like to use it as a teether toy.

- You smile at strangers but then bury your face into my neck. Then give them a coy smile. 

- It is fun to take you places and hear the compliments of how cute you are and how gorgeous your beautiful blue eyes are.

- You like to help turn the pages when we read your books. Especially Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Goodnight Moon.

- You use your left hand a lot more than your right. We'll see if that sticks around or not later.

- You are scooting backwards which makes you frustrated because you move farther away from the toys.

- You have your first tooth coming in and you weren't that irritable. I was surprised when you chewed on my finger and there was a sharp tooth.

- We introduced you to the pool. You didn't like it too much. You tried crawling up Mom when she took you in, and you didn't like having cold feet. We'll have to introduce you a little slower.

You are becoming more and more animated every day. We love to see both of our personalities and traits coming out in you. You are a beautiful, happy girl and I hope you will always remember that. We love you Clara!

Her little wave she likes to do

Holding the bottle by herself

Working on picking up the Cheerios. 

Working those muscles, we can't be too far off now. 

Sticking her leg up in the air

First time swimming, we are slowly easing her into it.



She is so happy, I love it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones