Wednesday, November 12, 2014

14 Months


Basically you are the best little human being ever! This past month has been filled with so much. You learn things so quickly and we are starting to see some of your distinct personality come out. 

- You are a talker. I love how you will just jibber jabber all day long. I always worry when you are quiet in the back seat.

- You get really excited about things. You have this cute excited "scream" that I love but isn't so great during Sunday school.

- You love reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear. That has been the story you picked before naps and bedtime quite a few times.

- You have discovered the stairs in our apartment complex and want to climb up and down them your self. 

- You have learned that you can push the shopping cart. Now on shopping trips you want to get down so you can help push. 

- You would rather kick a ball around than throw it. During church this is how we keep you entertained while Dad finishes up his ward clerk duties.

- You can make certain animal sounds. Some of them only Dad and I can tell the difference, but you can Moo, Woof, Roar, hoo hoo, meow, quack (sort of) and tweet (it's more of just a T sound). It is the cutest!

- You are a picky eater! You don't like trying new foods. Hopefully if we expose you to it enough you'll eventually give in

- You have learned how to say "no, no" but don't quite understand that it means to stop. I always know you are doing something you're not suppose to because I can hear you saying "No, No".

- You have discovered Smarties and come running when you hear the wrapper, even if it's the tiniest sound.

- You are brushing your teeth and you love to brush them. You are even trying to say tooth paste.

- You can say eyes and nose and can point to them on other peoples faces but not your own yet.

- You know where the juice is located and around 9 every morning you are at the fridge saying please.

- You love to point to the lights and are pretty close to saying "lights". I can't figure out why you love pointing to them so much :-)

- You can sign milk and baby. Although when I say turn around you sign baby too, so we may be a little confused 😊

- You can eat your oatmeal and yogurt all by yourself. I just have to help hold the bowl sometimes.

- You can blow kisses and partially say "love you". When we say, "love you too." You reply with "too". It's adorable!

- You can also give hand fives and do fist bumps.

- We think we have discovered a ticklish spot under your chin if we can get it just right.

- You love putting things in holes wether it be linking toys together or putting the keys into every hole you find. I have to watch you outside of the home because sometimes you go for the electric outlets.

 - You loving trying to put on Dad's shoes and always seem to choose his brown dress shoes.

- You love your "Taggie" Aunt Tiffany made for you! It always come out of the crib with you in the morning.

You are turning out to be such a sweet, cute, excited, and cuddly little girl. You have a cute personality and a determination to figure things out. You have learned so many words and have reached so many milestones. You are absolutely amazing!!!! We love you!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones