We started if the Halloween season by visiting a little pumpkin patch at a community church close by. Clara LOVED the pumpkins. She kept trying to pick them all up. She also was very helpful pushing the wagon around. It was the cutest thing!
We then carved the pumpkin. Clara would not put her hand inside the pumpkin. We pulled some goop out and she touched it but wasn't a fan. We went with the batman logo since Micah was I charge of the carving.
This year we went as insurance mascots, which Micah okayed and still allowed for a cute costume for Clara. Micah was Mayhem from Allstate, I was Flo from Progressive and Clara was the Aflac duck. I made the majority of my costume with help from the downloads progressive provides. I also made Clara's costume as well even though she wasn't much of a fan.
We took Clara around at our ward trunk-or-treat and she was given a few pieces of candy. She chewed through the wrapped chocolate candy bar she had in her hand discovering the chocolate inside, and would have a fit when I tried to take it away.
Then on Halloween we attended a friends halloween party. It was a creepy night in Paris theme which included delicious crepes. They had a murder mystery you had to solve and each family that attended made a chalk outline. We had to figure which outline was whose.
We had a blast and had leftover candy to enjoy. Did anyone else notice there were a short supply of trick or treaters this year?


















No comments:
Post a Comment