Sunday, May 29, 2011
Good Things to Come
So in church, it was the 5th Sunday so we met with all of the priesthood and Relief Society sisters. One of the members of the bishopric gave an amazing lesson. He taught that since we are sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father we have privileges and we must live up to those privileges. Anyway at the very end he shared one of the Mormon Messages and the end really touched me. With being a married college couple we have so many things going on in our lives. It can be difficult and some of us go through things that are really difficult to trudge through. The message that was shared gave me a renewed hope and faith that when I don't give up I will be able to receive the privileges or blessings from my Heavenly Father, whenever that may be.



1 comment:
That message is one of my favorites as well. Life may be difficult but with his help we can make it! I admire the two of you so much. You both are an example to me.
Post a Comment