Sunday, May 22, 2011

Trip back to Utah - Day 3


The next stop was the beautiful Niagara Falls. We were disappointed to find out that the Maid of the Mist boat ride was not operating yet because not all of the ice and snow had melted yet. We were convinced that instead we should pay a lot of money for a tour, that honestly was waaaaaaay to long and showed us things we could have gone to see ourselves. We tried to make the best of it though. We also found out that they now require a passport to go to the Canada side of the Falls so we didn't get to do that either since I didn't have a passport. We were able to get a decent look at Niagara Falls and also the American Falls. Even though we weren't able to get very close the Falls were still beautiful! Hopefully we can go back again when we can take the boat ride and next time we will be prepared.




1 comment:

Vee said...

I'm so jealous you went to Niagara Falls! I am loving reading about your journey back to Utah. I miss you. Good luck with your new calling!

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones