Monday, July 11, 2011

The Bodies Exhibit



I have been hearing about the bodies exhibit for a while now and within the last few months the exhibit came to the Idaho Falls museum. I was excited that the exhibit was so close but Micah wasn't as excited as I was about it. This semester I am taking an embryology class and we heard that the exhibit also had displays of fetal development. My class made a field trip and a student gave a presentation about some of the things we saw. It was awesome! It was amazing to see actual embryos, fetuses, muscles, organs, and blood vessels instead of pictures from a book. I would go back again to look everything over any day. I find all of that so interesting and amazing to think that someone had to think of the creation of man and it never ceases to amaze.

Fetal bone development display


circulatory system in the hand (actual blood vessels)

2 comments:

Kylie said...

it almost looks like the same thing lars and i went to when we were in school. I'm glad you got to experience that! Its awesome!

Vee said...

I'll come up and go with you. How much is it?

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones