After the hike we all stopped to eat lunch and then Micah, Lou, and I decided to make our way towards Old Faithful. Micah hadn't seen Old Faithful before and we wanted to be sure that he saw it. We reached Old Faithful right at the end so we had to wait 90 minutes before the next eruption. We stopped by the gift shop, bought some ice cream, and walked around to see the hot pots near by. There was a hot pot called Heart Geyser because it is shaped like a heart. We had to take a picture in front of it. We then made our way back to Old Faithful and found a good spot. It was amazing to see what nature can do. Right on time Old Faithful erupted and the geyser shot quite high. It was beautiful and absolutely amazing. We then made our drive back to join everyone else and eat some yummy food. We then stayed up playing Maufia, werewolves, and singing family tradition songs. We then had to head out early Sunday morning to make it back to our Sunday meetings.
Micah and I in front of Old Faithful
I also forgot that we saw quite a bit of wildlife. We saw a bison up close and it was right by the road. We also saw deer, antelope, horses, and elk. There are all huge and magnificent. We loved seeing all of the family and were so happy we were able to meet up with them. We had a fabulous time and were sad to head back to the school life again.



2 comments:
You are so on top of things! It was so fun to hang out with you guys. I loved seeing your home. I love you sister!
It was so fun to see you guys at the reunion, we're so glad you made it! Keep us posted on your internship plans.
Post a Comment