Saturday, July 30, 2011

In Need Of Help


When we got married we got this dining room table and chairs for a great deal with the help of family. The fabric on the chair is becoming a little old and tattered looking. With this fabulous break from school I decided I would take on the project of reupholstering them. With the wood tone I thought going a really pale, light yellow would look really good. Micah and I found two great options. The first one is just a plain light yellow, and the second is more neutral colors with a tiny bit of light yellow and has a pattern of some flowers. It might be difficult to see with picture I took. Anyway me being as indecisive as I am I can't choose which one I like best or if I should do two chairs in each color. I need your vote! What do you think?

Our chairs now

Options #1 - plain light yellow

Option #2 - Pattern with a little bit of light yellow and neurals

3 comments:

Kylie said...

i like option #2 :)

Chelsey said...

Option 1 for me :)

Amberly said...

I kind of like option 2, but then at the same time, I like option 1.

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones