Micah was very busy in many different numbers. He sang Percy's part in The Riddle from Scarlet Pimpernel (which everyone in the ward loved), Take it Like a Man from Legally Blonde the Musical, and participated in Brotherhood of Men from How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, Judgement Day from Civil War and a solo in Lullaby of Broadway. I'm sure I forgot one in there somewhere. The closing number was a lot of fun because Micah and I were able to dance and sing together. Micah was loving it and it made me realize that we should try and find some community theater around to be part of. Plus I was able to see what a great dancer Micah was, and it gave Micah the chance to hear me sing more often.
| Gertrude McFuzz from Seussical the Musical |
| The Fabulous Feather Tail |
| Gaston from Beauty and the Beast |
| The Riddle from Scarlet Pimpernel |
| Judgement Day from Civil War |
| Take It Like a Man from Legally Blonde |
| Lullaby of Broadway |
| Dancing together |
![]() |
| After it was all over |




2 comments:
What a fun experience! I wish I could have seen it. Your dress looks grey in all the pictures except the last one. Is it the same dress? If so, how did you do that? I miss you.
I love your feather tail!!! :)
Post a Comment