The main reason I went to visit Utah is because one of my best friends was getting married. I was so excited for this day and that I was able to share it with her. Her colors were blue, green, and white. They had the ceremony and reception in the backyard. Everything turned out beautiful and both of them looked so happy.
Two days before the wedding, Kylie and I headed out to Boondocks for a fun girl's night. I felt bad because with being pregnant the list of things I could do was short. Kylie was a trooper anyway. We grabbed some delicious food and then hit the mini-golf course. There we discovered how bad I am and apparently need some practice. Kylie definitely creamed me! We then decided to hit up the arcade games. I was surprised to find out how good Kylie was at arcade games. I learn something new all the time. I was lucky enough to pull off a jackpot win on one game but that was about it. Kylie had a load of tickets which we combined with my few and bought some fun candy. It was fun to get to chat and be ourselves with no stress.
The wedding day started out a little dreary. It was raining all morning. We were a little worried about how everything was going to turn out. We started getting Kylie ready and into her dress. I was lucky enough to get to help her and her mom put on her dress. By the time the ceremony was to start the rain had cleared up and the sun was shining. The ceremony was beautiful and the officiator said some really nice words. They exchanged rings and I couldn't believe it but they were now Mr. and Mrs.
We cleaned up the ceremony and prepped for the reception. It was starting to get a little cold and I had to pull out my sweater. Many people came to congratulate the new couple, and the food choices were delicious! They had a beautiful cake with chocolate drizzled on top and strawberries. They shared in their first dance together as man and wife and their personalities showed through. They had some fun laughing together.
Sadly I had to say goodbye, which is always hard to do. It helped to know that she has a wonderful husband who will take good care of her. If not, he better watch out ;) It was a perfect day and I am so happy for both of them!
 |
| Getting Ready |
 |
| The Ceremony |
 |
| Words of Wisdom |
 |
| Mr. and Mrs. |
 |
| Best Friends |
 |
| Cutting the cake |
 |
| Big kiss |
 |
| First dance |
 |
| My cute family |
1 comment:
:)
Post a Comment