Thursday, September 11, 2014

Five Years Together and Forever to Go

I never understood when couples would say they loved each other more than the day they were married, until I was married. We have been married five years and I love Micah more than the day I said "I do". Back when we became engaged we both felt good about the choice we made and had our own personal reasons for that, but now looking back it is even more clear just how perfect we are for each other and the perfect love we share.

We celebrated the beginning of the day with Clara's birthday (we get to share the day now). That night, though, we headed to a delicious meal at a Brazilian steakhouse. We ate delicious meats and one of the best creme brûlée desserts I have ever tasted. We then picked up Clara and enjoyed a relaxing evening at home together.



The traditional gift is wood and Micah found a beautiful vase and candle set made out of mango wood. I gave Micah a set of redwood cuff links which I knew he would get good use out of. It was a beautiful and simple way to celebrate. I love getting to spend one of my favorites days with my partner in crime, my best friend, and my hero! I love you Micah!


1 comment:

Amberly said...

Ah, I'm glad you guys got a yummy dinner together for your anniversary!!! :)

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones