Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Laundromat

Yesterday I went to do laundry while Micah was at work. I always hate going by myself because you never know what kind of people you can run into at a laundromat. It can be a little scary. I had just finished a load of wash and was folded some clothes up when a woman walked in. She smell of cigarette smoke and asked if she knew me and what my name was. I shook my head no and let her know my name was Heidi. She then stated she would be having surgery on her arm and need a short sleeve blouse and asked if I had one she could borrow. I paused and thought okay I will be nice and gave her an old white t-shirt that I hardly wear. She said thank you and then left. Didn't exchange phone numbers or anything which was okay because I didn't feel comfortable giving her that information. I'm guessing I won't be getting the shirt back anytime soon. It was an interesting experienced. You never know what kind of people you will meet at the laundromat.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I like you having more time to do things. Your blog looks really cute, and I like reading all of your adventures!! I'm going to try and write more of mine!

Vee said...

Wow! I never had anyone that gutsy come up to me. Just be careful. I sure love you.
I LOVE your blog!! Such a beautiful picture!

Kylie said...

sounds interesting, yet kinda scary. Glad all she wanted was a shirt lol. I hope things are going well for you!

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones