Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our Trip Begins


Our grand adventure started Saturday morning when we started the drive to Cheyenne, Wyoming. The weather remained good for us the whole drive which we are very grateful for. We were able to stop and eat at Little America where I enjoyed a BLT and Micah enjoyed a mushroom and swiss hamburger. We then enjoyed their 50 cent ice cream cones which were really good. It was a nice break from the drive. Wyoming is flat and just as windy as everyone says. To make the ride bearable we watched Evan Almighty on the laptop and Brian Regan. We wished we had The Office to watch as well but oh well. We arrived safely in Cheyenne and enjoyed a delicious dinner at good ol' Applebees. It is very different from the bubble I've grown up in because I never saw so many people order alcohol. We will keep you posted on the rest of our adventures when we can.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

aww such a sheltered girl :) haha. Glad its been good so far

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones