Saturday, April 23, 2011

Back To The Grind Stone

We had to say goodbye to Virginia, but hopefully not for good. Micah finished up his internship and we made the long drive back to school. We planned for a little over a week so that we could hit some fun stops along the way (more to come on that later). It was a long drive but it was fun to have all that time with Micah. We got back into Rexburg and we had a day to move all of our stuff into our new apartment, pick up books, buy some groceries, buy some of the things we need for the apartment, and get ready for school and work. Our first day of classes went really well. Micah and I are taking two classes together which are both on on the same days. Every Tuesday and Thursday I get to spend my whole morning with Micah which has been really nice. We both also started our jobs again. Micah in the Safety office and me in Admissions. Micah seemed to remember everything pretty quickly (he is smart). I on the other hand took a little bit longer to get comfortable. We had several new people to meet and some of the policies and procedures had changed which I had to relearn. What I found funny was I had a hard time wording what I was trying to say just try. My thoughts were coming out in a jumble. Micah is taking Epidemiology, Communicable and Non-Communicable Disease, Research Methods, and Pre-Calculus. I will be taking Epidemiology, Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases, Embryology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (a 2 1/2 hour lab). We are back into a busy schedule full of school, homework, work, church, and organizations. We are missing Virginia but are also glad to be working on getting our degrees again.

1 comment:

Vee said...

Cute background! I'm so jealous you are taking classes together. How cool is that! It was so fun seeing you both this past weekend. I love you both so much. Mwah!!

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones