Thursday, May 17, 2012

Easter Weekend

After Graduation on Friday, Saturday was spent packing and cleaning the apartment. I unfortunately wasn't able to do too much before family arrived to the rescue. They were lifesavers! With all my families help: our storage unit was packed, car was packed, and the apartment was spotless. I couldn't have done it with out them. A shout out to my AMAZING family!

That night we headed to Micah's parents to enjoy some time with that side of the family. We were pretty exhausted Saturday night but found some energy to play Just Dance on the Wii. Easter Sunday was great! I loved the time to attend our church meetings and reflect on our Savior. I love the gospel and I know that it is true! I'm grateful for my Savior and the love He has for me. I failed and didn't take pictures, sorry. We did have a fun time hunting for eggs and Micah found a lot of candy (which was mostly chocolate and he won't eat it).

We stayed a couple of days and enjoyed spending time with family. We have missed that this semester. We went shopping, played games, watched movies, celebrated birthdays, and Micah went fishing with his Dad. Ever since we have been married Micah has wanted to go fishing especially with his Dad. For Christmas my parents bought him the fishing pole he has been wanting for a a while now. He took the opportunity to buy a one day fishing license and go with his Dad. They had a great time and even caught a good sized fish. We also celebrated Micah's and his sister's birthday. Micah was ecstatic to receive Season 5 of Psych. We are big Psych fans. He also was excited to get Despicable Me, candy sticks, and a Leatherman. We loved spending time with Micah's side of the family. We sure miss them!

Fishing

YES!!!!

We love Psych

What a stud

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Who doesn't love Psych?! Joe is eagerly awaiting the past season to show up on Netflix so that we can catch up!

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones