I know this is very late. Better late then never, right? It was hard being away from family for Mother's Day, but we tried to make the best of it. We were able to Skype with both of our families. I felt bad because I hogged the majority of the time talking with my family, and didn't leave much time to talk with Micah's family. It was fun to hear what everyone was up to and we filled them in about how everything was going here. It was really cute because my sweet niece, Boo, said that I had run away and she needed to come save me. I almost cried but I explained that I would be back in August. She is the cutest. Monkey and Bug had fun with Skype. They thought it was pretty cool and they are so cute. I miss them lots. Also with all this free time I now have, I have found a fun hobby of making cards. Granted I'm working on the talent but I made Mother's Day cards. I sent them out a little late but it is the thought that counts.
 |
| Homemade Cards |
1 comment:
Wow!!! I'll pay you to make cards for me! ;) jk, but really..... Oh Boo, she is adorable, who couldn't love that child!
Post a Comment