![]() |
| Brazos Bend Alligator |
Saturday we planned a trip to Brazos Bend. It is better know as the Alligator Park. The sad part is after we arrived at the State Park we found out that our camera wasn't working correctly. The photos we have are from an Ipod and they aren't the best quality. In the picture above you can see a log looking thing. That is an Alligator. We saw alligators all over the lake. It was pretty neat! We also had a chance to touch a baby alligator and a tarantula at the Nature Center. We also planned a fun BBQ. Micah has a friend who is doing an internship at Celanese but in a different city. We decided to meet at the park since it was halfway between us. It was fun to get to know him and his wife, and we plan to hang out with them again soon. They introduced us to pineapple and bacon hamburgers. It was delicious and it is now a craving of mine. It started to get quite hot so we headed home. It was a great way to start the weekend.
Monday we spent the day with our friends the Harris's. We first made a stop at Hobby Lobby to pick up some supplies for crafts. I finally bought a paper trimmer and I'm super excited to use it. We made deep dish pizzas for lunch which were delicious. They are always such great cooks. We then spent the afternoon working on different crafts we had. I worked on my Father's Day cards. I did find some fun new ideas that I'm excited to try. We then had a delicious BBQ. By the end of the day we were extremely full and tired. It was a fun day and we are so glad we have friends to spend our holidays with.




1 comment:
Pineapple and bacon? That does sound delicious! I'll have to try them sometime!
I'm glad that you made it to the alligator park thing, it still freaks me out, but as long as you didn't lose a toe or a foot or anything, I guess it's ok!
Post a Comment