Friday, May 18, 2012

More Family


After spending time with Micah's side of the family we drove a short distance to spend time with my side of the family. I am home-body and was extremely excited to see all of my family. It was a special weekend as well. My cute niece was baptized. I can't believe she is 8 years old. I remember the day she was born and she is still seen as little in my eyes. I have felt that we have always had a close bond and I was so glad it worked out that we were able to share in her special day. I am so proud of the choice she made and for the amazing girl that she is. We love you Monkey! 

What a cute family

Oma and Opa

Gotta love nieces

We also had the chance to watch Kelsey, my sister-in-law, perform for her opera workshop class. She did a great job! We also celebrated Micah's birthday. His birthday wasn't until later but we were going to be in Texas for his birthday. He got to celebrate his birthday three times :) He was excited to get some great movies, itunes gift card, a new fun game, his favorite Dorito chips, a pineapple (Psych joke), and Age of Empires III for the Mac.

Age of Empires III

It was hard to say good bye but we look forward to seeing them again in August. We love you family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones